Why do we need to think positively?

Be positive.


What do you think from the word 'positive'? Based on the Apple's Thesaurus positive is related with: affirmativefavorable,goodapprovingenthusiasticsupportive,encouraging. ANTONYMS negative.


Yea that's what I've learnt from the past. Positive minded would be very good for us in a regular basis for our life. People think negatively about me sometimes but I couldn't resist. Well, it's your right to control your mind. So I can't help it :) I want to change it but so sorry, it's a habit for many people. I've been through the times when I was the hot gossip in the school, got backstabbed and many.. Well, don't take them as a bad thing. But how we change it into a positive way, to make them as an experience, spiced your life. How do we survive with our own way of life and our own perspective. Nobody could change it except The God, Allah.


I used to have many good friends, and now after a long long journey I realize that it's very hard to find someone with a pure heart. Nobody's perfect. I've been through the process that I call with 'Feltron' or Fellas Filtration. And see? Now? Less than before, my true friends. I hate immature thoughts and acts so I can't stand it anymore with some of them. Yep I still call them my friends but as the time goes by I'm trying to change them slowly but sure. Not to change them like a whole, but from how they see this life. They haven't learn anything, where I did. 






N E W S


Yayyyy and now I'm superlicious happy! Ramasinta is comin back soon to rock the Indonesia's music world. Hopefully, internationally :) Amin. You can check my band, designs, activities and so on soon from this blog. I just need a time to re-arrange the blog to make it better :D For sure. And I want to popularize this site as a good website for teenagers who needs advice, tips, refreshment and etc. I'm on my way developin' a concept for the youths in Jakarta to see there are more to see in our town! ;D


xoxo
Bella



Comments

Popular Posts