Hello World!


It's been a while, but here I am! Striving to stay in sanity during the global pandemic of COVID-19. So I just did my vaccination, and at the same time the new campaign year is coming for my work after my recent promotion. Everything is pretty much in place now, and I am such a lucky and grateful person to have it all :) 


Successfully keeping on with the changes in my life, the new move from Singapore to the UK, unable to go back to Indonesia for almost 2 years, finally secured a new job and got a promotion, sweet. However, I have the thirst of adventure. I am still opening my eyes to what the world has to offer next, and keep on learning and learning (yes, even after my MSc from Imperial lol). Having this blog as a part of my solo life theraphy in the past one decade has been helping me a lot to express my thoughts, ideas, perspectives and to heal myself from the rough patches I've had. Thus, I am planning to create a writing masterpiece next to collate all my experiences since the first time I started this blog and how I evolved as the person I am right now. Not saying I am perfect cos yes nobody is perfect, but this could remind me of how successful I am in healing my personal self through many ways and probably those ways could help others who are also trying to go through healing and come out shining shimmering splendid (just like in Aladdin's). πŸ’–


We live through times, thus make the best out of it. My next goal is to heal something from me, psychologically, which I realised that it has been growing too much within my personal self and I have to let go with. When it comes to build a relationship, either friendship or romance, everyone have their own fear of starting things over again. Usually, it came from your past experiences in relationships (either friendship or romance or society). Nobody should be too 'nostalgic' when it comes to starting over, but the deepest part of yourself have to be healed first to avoid another failure. What triggers the next failure, might be your personal self that says "You don't deserve it" or "You're being trapped again, you're being lied again". This cycle won't end unless you condone yourself of telling negative things that results into negative manifestation from you to the other party. In this case, keep a positive mindset and put aside your negative assumptions and 'imaginations', but also put a managable expectation (so you won't cry when you fall). There will be a good ending for whoever who strives their best to achieve something they have been dreaming of 😁Don't be afraid to take a brave new step! Trust your intuition.


Meanwhile, take care and enjoy a beautiful snapshot from Oia, Santorini, Greece - 2018 that I took.. (hope we could watch this beautiful view together with our special someone :p - so typical romantic getaway lol)



Xoxo,

Bella


Comments

Popular Posts