Finding Love Again

London, 8 March 2024


Going through a rollercoaster of romance life have been a struggle but also rewarding events of my life. People say experience is the best teacher. And yes, I do agree with that.


At the age when most of my friends are either married, engaged or in a relationship, I have to find a new love again and ensure to choose the best one who will never leave my side whatever the scenario is. Because I truly believe, if it is meant to be it will stay with us. Or it will be back to us. 


Sometimes you just have to let things flow in life, because what the other person feel is way beyond your control. You also have to respect / value yourself by letting go of the people who does not want us. Do not beg, do not cry, do not push. If they decide to go, then let them go. Always remember that it is him who lost you, not you losing him. Especially if you know yourself worth and you know you have done your best. That is what I believe, and I wouldn't want to force someone to be with me if they decide to leave on their own. Thus, self-love is just so important and do not lose yourself when you are in a relationship. I know I am not dependant on anyone, so post another serial of rollercoaster I am totally fine! I am prepared to be on my own and heal myself to receive someone who values me and loyal.


I know God have chosen this path for me in order to lead me to the right one at the right time. He could be anyone, even if someone decides to improve himself and move mountains to get back :) (this will take so much consideration, considering the path he took at the first time) Or I could meet someone who I never expect I would ever have. Manifest the best story for your romance life and it will happen. What breaks you will build you stronger, and the beautiful reward is ready to be grabbed just after it. Trust the universe and The Creator.


So, stay motivated and believe good things will come to you! Whatever is the situation now.


With so much love,

Bella

Comments

Popular Posts