When I'm losing half of my confidence..



Hey guys ! 
:D

Rite, nowadays it's just so hard to find someone to hear you. To listen to you. To respond you. To take care for you. Being a honest person, showing his/her true feeling.. Well it's just so hard. Yes, I am just an ordinary girl who try to reach her goals and dreams, but not being a crazy-drive ambitious person -,- I'm still normal. But that's the point of normal, duh! People should have their own dreams and goals, with their own aims. It should be sticked in our mind!




Yes I don't want to be lost in this world-wide battle. Well I should achieve my dreams through hard work first! We have to reach our dreams :)


And yeah wew, today I just found out from the thing nah it's Twitter. This one is gettin together with that one, and I'm kinda happy. Hahahah. Just wait and see it won't be good as the people around them keeps on trying to stop it from happening. But yep now? Happened good enough lah. You'll see your real eyes man soon :D


More to my blog..... And plus I'll post some of my assignments......... To share them as inspiration for you all, the cyber-sicko!! Hoho. Yep it's enough for this post. Wait for the next things for my blog like reviews, articles, stories, my activities, pics and more. 


XOXO
Bella

Comments

Popular Posts