Nomaden - Masters

Throwback to 2013, the photograph was taken by a professional photographer who took picture of me as well as an international university ambassador back then at Leeds Beckett University.

Ola!

What's new in this blog?

Okay, so I'm planning to take masters. When? This year. *after years of contemplation*
As I put an image from my Undegrad Uni, it's a clue that I'll go back to the Great Britain. Whoa! But not Leeds for this time! Currently I'm waiting for all offers, till then I will have to decide which one. This better be good as it's a huge investment, as I've been working for several years now. 

So I am going to have more travelling post and more exploration about my university life and another job searching phase! Uyeah! *wish me luck with that please*

Perhaps, this is how universe answer my question? 

I've always been trusting the natural clues, all in a sudden my Momma popped out the question to me again "when are you going to take masters? whats your next plan" Well, I had enough of corporate life in Singapore and Indonesia, I'm looking forward to explore a wider career path, and this is one of the way to break the ice. Back to the global community *a more global one* and face it!

I believe that whatsoever uni I'll end up going to, it will be the best of the best. This time round I have to take another IELTS test, I spent effort and money to study and pay for the test. I spent time to create a cream-de-la-cream personal statement, I'm not going to lose! I know this for sure, as long as I give out my best and prayer follows.

Honestly, the idea of moving again frightened me a bit as I'm being used to Singapore and the daily routine that I have now. The climate, the malls, the hawker centres, the people, uh I will have to re-adapt again with UK and it's glooomy chilly but swet weather. That is really fine :) I bet there are a lot of you who are going through changes to another changes, and it is a phase of your life! Especially for you who turned 25-ish like me, going 30 soon, as a real adult, gotta be prepared for your future in all aspects (career, family, investment, self-improvement). Yup! You're not alone! We're altogether in this so no worries!

Xoxo,
Bella Mazaya

Comments

Popular Posts