Greece Visa - Singapore

Hi! Back to my travelling post. 





So I just got my Schengen visa for a trip to Europe in April which is coming soon. This time I applied my visa at the Embassy of Greece in Singapore as currently I'm based here for work. Basically, the required documents are similar to my previous Schengen visa applications. However, my bank account is kind of complicated as there were some big transactions going on (not my money, my Mom's!) for some other matters that my Mom asked me to settle in Singapore. 

Okay, so let's start with what we need to provide for the visa application :

1) Schengen form - complete and sign the form!
2) Schengen approved photograph (they only asked for 1 - size about 35 x 45 mm)
3) Cover letter - I always create one eventhough it's never been stated to provide, you may explain your trip and your circumtances here (I booked some of the train tickets and hotel under my friends' name, you can explain those things here as well). 
4) Itinerary
5) Flight & Other transport bookings
6) Hotel bookings
7) Funding - recent bank statements (last 3 months), make sure you get every pages stamped by the bank just in case! Embassy of Greece specifically asked the official stamp from the bank, it may be the same for other European embassies.

Extra docs that I sent:

1) Letter signed by my Mom - indicating that she was the one who sent me money in big amount several times to be spent on 'blablabla (explain how did you use the money)'
2) Copy of my Mom's passport

Better be safe than sorry! Got my visa approved in 5 working days, pretty fast huh?

Let me know if you need more tips for Schengen visa application in Singapore, from Greek Embassy especially!

Will be back with my next posts from the trip, uyay!


Xoxo,
Bella Mazaya

Comments

Popular Posts