My Passion

Well, this time I will share everything. Just for this blog. And for anyone who happens to visit my blog :)

I'll let you guys know who is me and why I love to write about life thoughts. I suffered, a lot, I struggled, to reach my dream as a musician. Because I really love music and that is where my heart goes on until this present year. Hm. I learned music since I was 2 years-old, my dad introduced me with piano. I took my first lesson in 1999 for classical piano, and I start to explore jazz music in 2001. I take so many music lessons, I just love it. I studied jazz piano, guitar, bass, drum, vocal and saxophone. I know thats too much but there's no force at all from my parents. That's just me.

Now I'm studying my bachelor degree program at raffles design institute, singapore. Far away from Jakarta, Indonesia, the precious country with my great musical life (even tho you cant say it as a perfect life, but we will be proud of it soon trust me).

Sure, my parents wants me to work at Singapore after I graduate from raffles. But I'm still thinking of goin back to Jakarta to achieve my musical dreams, to grab everything and to show anyone who betrayed my trust in them. I'm willing to do that for my parents sake, and for my design career path. But otherwise, in the same time I want to develop my music career. I'm really mean it...

So, where's the flow gonna take me? Please do bring me to both career path. I love music and design. I love my parents. I love my music friends. This international dreams have been there in me for a long time, since I was a kid. Now I'm on my way to make all of my dreams comes true. Even tho there are many storms, trying to stop me achieving everything. Whatever, I'll be here in the same spot trying my best. Step-by-step. Whether it's for music or design, I'll put my heart on it. I promise I'll do both. I also want to help my fellas, who also suffered in the Indonesian music industry. I went through a hard time worked in professional music industry (read my old blogs). No arrogance, nothing. Just telling the truth and what happened to it. Please God, let this pure heart to do the magic and bring me to the right way, following my dreams. I'm crying. Alone. At Singapore. Wishing to realize the dreams a.s.a.p...

Xoxo,

Bella Mazaya

Comments

Popular Posts