Semester 1 Almost Done!

- Assalamualaikum -

After a long long way, I did so many assignments, essays, art works, puttin my out of the box minds to somethin creatively good and tried my best in any ways. Yes. Lasalle College International, my college, a design college, which is actually really fun if you compare with the other colleges and unis. 70% for practical and the rest of 30% theory. Or more. I cant do a good counting anyway. Haha.

I hope this year I could be more energetic, active, brave, kind, always in the God's way (yes I love ALLAH), care, lalala etc, in a good way. Well I'm still working on my new project, Popcorn Band, together with those two kiddies (10 and 12 year-old kids). We'll do the recording session soon. And also with my band Ramasinta, I think we just decided about our new bassist and vocalist. And I think it's goin to be positive :) Yes, please say yes to my management and label! Yeaaah Ramasinta is goin back to rock on after a long time. Yeppps. Our new album :D :D :D 

And please waaaaitttt for my Monkeystreet Project with my friends. Check it out on monkeystreet-project.tk Although it's not a kind of a very professional site! But have fun please :D 

Adobe's softwares are my friends. Haha I'm still learning tho, but I hope I'm goin to be a good graphic designer soon. Cos this is one of my dream yey :) :) 

Stick ur heads people on my blog, I'll update more and moreeeee. To be a good blogger we need a time don't we?

 
My traced image I did on Adobe Illustrator CS4, my Computer Illustration 1 project. A simple design but nice for me, well I'm a beginner :D


- Waallaikumsalam -

 

Comments

Popular Posts