Crying Out Loud

Tears. Gosh.

I just want them to understand me. And now, here I come to one of the hardest moments. I got a full schedule. Whenever I try to make it a lil bit looser, she kept on rejecting it. Like my previous post, actually what I want is a simple thing. Nothin to be worried about. I need more understanding from the others. Really.


Now I'm working with the bands, IGCSE, college soon on 12 April and courses. When will I have a time to be shared? With my friends? I always there for my family I tried my best. But the respond wasn't really good. I got it. I know that family is a precious thing and I'm trying hard to get a better one. In my family. To have a good relation between each other. I'm like connected to many worlds. From music the serious one, school/college group, family, friends, love, etc. This thing is gettin way harder than before. Enoughhhhh. Hectic! I started to cry everytime there's somethin goin through my heart. The deepest one. Those words made me sick. Please stop it because I don't like it. So much. 


I can't get my schedule organized. Everytime I'm trying to rearrange it, she can't give it a try. She always complaining. For this one, pls gimme ur trust :'(


Yea now on Saturday from 14.00 till 17.00 I have a broadcasting course. And the place is way so far. Maybe I can go on the nite, but still not really comfy. I can't get the same thing to be satisfied. Huh. And all of my bands now they're rlly focus on the next step we're taking. Practice practice and practice. School school and school. College college and college. When will I get my free time back??????!?!?!? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry for a bad post :( But I really need a place to let em' out, my weird and destroyed feeling. 


Whateva is happening rite now but I'm still tryin to get my fun times back. And the moments I will never forget. Pathetic. So pathetic. Give me a chance to arrange my life, God. Please I'm begging You. I'm 16 now I really want them to trust me. 


It's not enough. Problems between schoolmates and the crazy backstabbers. It would never stop! I bet. And him. It's kinda hard to meet him but I never think it negatively. Just sometimes I'm thinking that there's somethin wrong with that. But I'm gettin the positive one back after that. Now? The final exam is over. But it's still hard to meet him. Even once. I wanna throw away my negative minds to the trash bin!!!!! Really. 


It's gettin HARDER!

Please. Take a look. See me. 
Coz I'm tired of being a decoration. 
I have a feeling.

I hope I will get my normal life back, A.S.A.P :')

HECTIC



Comments

Popular Posts