Frenemies

Okay Im just very enough about it. The term 'frenemies' for those wild wild girls. Today we held a meeting with Mr. Rusdi (school principal), Mr. Dicky (student council supervisor) and some teachers. It's all about the event tomorrow which I'll tell you more later ya :D The break fasting together at the school, plus Sahur On The Road which is super duper jumblar fun yay.

Like usual, they controlled the meeting. I hate that but still cold..... Yeah thats me haha. Tryin to be a 'cold' girl from now on as far it's positive (+)

And after the meeting, we did some decoration for the event at the assembly room. The teachers limit us only till 5pm, thats annoying. I need more time actually but o rite o rite we'll continue tomorrow. Hahaha. I should pack my stuff for the event where Im goin to stay at the school for a night. Aw aw aw I hope it'll be marvellous >.<

Hm I think enough for today see yaaaa guys, the blogholics oh yeaah.

Comments

Popular Posts