Homeworks, love life and a glass of cold water

While Im doin fasting, the teachers still like to give us home-works oh my gosh. Please please please stop it now a? I need more time to get off from these things. The list for this week:

- My parents don't believe it that Im able to remake the album from my band, Ramasinta. Just because of the songs I've created, they said my songs are too jazzy way deep down from a 'famous' term in Indonesia. So should I make more malay music?! This is me and this is the way I am. Im tryin my best till now but pls respect my songs even just once.

- Frenemies are way horrible, cant stand it. But I tried. And it worked well so now theres nothin I should care bout them again. It'll just hurt me and my besties..

- Home-works please please stop it for now oh I know ya

- I want to get my old life back [the positive one] like my old buddies, old atmo, and so on

Still surviving to do the homework accompanied with the best drink for now, cold water yay :D Listening some music from iTunes, it'll create some new spirit to continue my work aw aw.

Comments

Popular Posts