How to Avoid Depression



I'm not the strongest person ever, but I know that we were born to this World to make a positive change. And I won't let depression goes into my life no matter what :) Continuing from my previous post regarding self-appreciation and being grateful.

---

So I decided to write again on my blog, as I need somekind of therapy after I missed out a deadline for my internship application at an extremely competitive job market. This is a company where almost every single person on earth wanted to work!! I realized this is a mistake that I made on my own, I did not pay attention on the closing date of the online assessment. Thus, for now I am only able to pray and email the company, if they are willing to give me a second chance. If not, this is universe way to lead me to a better direction of career. Who knows?

I always believed that whatsoever happening in our lives, will be the best for us. This is the way God and the universe creates scenario in order to lead someone to his / her best path of life. Therefore I am not sad, La Tahzan. I trust that this is the best scenario God gave to me. And something better is waiting for me :)

To avoid being over stressed and depressed:

1. Remember that the universe never stopped working to help you achieving your goals, as long as you wish and strive for it!

2. Bad things are just the opening for the good things that will come sooner / later, timing will be there as its best. Trust me!

3. Keep your faith on, don't lose your hope, and maintain your prayer! Bismillah!

Kinda feeling better now, after I wrote some of the tips to avoid depression. So I won't be depressed myself ;) I believed what happen to us is just the best!

Will write more posts from the UK, while also achieving my closest goals: Graduate from Imperial College London with a good score, get an international job that I love, make my family and country proud of me, and able to find my own version of happiness.

Bismillah!

Xoxo,

Bella

Comments

Popular Posts