Stop What If

Hey all,

Assalamualaikum!

Guess it's been a while! Okay let me get this straight, I had no time to write more on my blog as I've been so lazy and kept on procastinating. However it's my goal to get back to the writing world, especially on my unfinished novels. Perfect medium to relieve myself from the crowded and busy Singapore. During these pasf few months I had fixed my heart and soul, getting back to my comfy world and beimg positive. Then, I've decided to remove the phrase 'What If' from my brain. It's kinda unhealthy, it's toxicating.

Imagine if you had known what you're good at earlier, imagine if you had done better with your IGCSE, imagine if I had gone to Ivy League school, imagine if I had been more focus in finding jobs. The list is never ending, so on and so on, so much more. Here it comes the words, "What if I..."
Ok as I said earlier, this combination of What + It is gone from Bella's dictionary. You need to appreciate the past, that's how you learn to face the World and change for the better. This might be the best scenario God has given to us, we got the trust to walk through these storms, and life goes on. Don't ever be stuck at one phase, never look back and you could feel the bright future in no time. I do understand it's kinda overwhelming during the occurrence of the event, the ones you don't favour. You might need to lead yourself to the phase of 'Intermission',  the term I learned from some of my favourite classic musicians, those who found themselves and got better once they went to this phase. Go find the truth of life, pray more, be focus, lead your path to reach your goals, directly. Just try your best and you won't be in agony. No no! Just a wide smile and the great feeling of trying hard, no mayter what's the result is. If option A doesn't work, maybe it's the right time for you to check on the option B. You gotta have options, so you won't get lost at one point.

Personally, now is my 'Intermission' phase. I've been so busy at work and left aside the other things I used to love in the past. One of them is music, I need to do a comeback and spread more positive messages through my creativity. Perhaps, to do my postgraduate degree as well in one or two years from now! I also hope to meet the best people in my life who are able to lead me to positive ways.

And you :) The 'you' I've been trying to look for, for so long.


Xoxo,

Bella

Comments

Popular Posts