Too Tired of Being in Love

Going 20's, reaching the young adult point of life, achieving your dreams. One thing I couldn't accomplish since so long, having a great commitment with a partner under the contract of 'love'. Learning a lot from my experiences *plural with s - you know what I mean* in the past, I'm being very careful of where my feeling gonna takes next.

One by one, everyone getting attached, either engaged or even married. Seems that the 93's liner started their phase of creating a new family. Unbelievable! I thought I was super young, but I feel older whenever I got a new invitation from a friend. Oh life. :)

1. First Crush - 90's

To an idol? Westlife? F4? Farrenheit? Countless, but I was into MTV and such, being a 90's generation. Falling in love with impossible chance. FYI, I was 5 or so. Haha.


2. Next Real Crush - 2000's 

Starting to turn my love radar on, wasn't brave enough to like someone though. I was just thinking, "Oh, he's cute". That's all.


3. Trial & Error - 2008's till Now

Being brave, being failed, I found out the feeling of being liked by someone, liking someone, perhaps none of them were serious. I'm still not able to find 'the-it' guy that people are talking about, that people are attached with. Maybe, this year? *going mid 20's crisis*

Why I'm tired of being in love? Because as I started to put my trust, as I started to believe that we'll have a nice ending like those in fairy tales, everything went really bad. It might a selfish thing of mine, but I promise myself not to fall in love traps, I was kind of picky and I might turn way pickier than before. But it's okay right? Uh, I mean we're trying to find a partner, a brother, a friend for life. Forever! Maybe my soulmate is still somewhere in the country I live, in my home country, or even in another country. We never know where our heart gonna leads to anyway! It's the mysterious part of life which is beautiful. I hope soon :)

Comments

Popular Posts