Moving Forward

Dear Bloggie and everyone who pass through my blog,

Yes, perhaps moving forward in the literal meaning is a hard thing to be done. It's not as easy as I think, taking a brave step to start a new phase of life. 2015 was such a big year for me, 2016 hopefully everything will turns out better and great!


1. Dealing with my emotion

I've been through a lot of things, since the day I was born, since the day I sent my first post in this blog, can't believe it tho. Too much things to be told, but let the unnecessary ones be gone. Please.

I used to put my trust to everyone. But the everyone I mentioned here seems to betray the trust I gave to them. I've been through this before, but couldn't believe it that it happens so fast now. From one to the other one, a problem to another problem. For me there's no problem with such things tho :) I'm strong enough to let go of these obstacles, creating a more positive environment for my life. Throw away the negative dramas, all in the past.

2. Changing my career industry - I'm so happy

I made a huge step by switching my career from advertising agency to a agribusiness trading company. Good thing I can maximized my skills in language, public relation and marketing communication. I prefer to be in this path rather than being stuck inside the agency world, without exploring my other skills. Not every design student are meant to be full-time designers, I would love to continue my artsy path into my own business! Seems more challenging and profitable ;) So I can support my finance through two different ways, good huh? I'm so confident about my move into client's side company and learn about business!

3. Back in Singapore

Enjoying Singapore, reminiscing the good moments I had when I lived here before. Only a few friends left in SG, but good thing met some really great people along the way. As I'm based here now for work, I need to find my way to expand my networking! Sometimes I got so bored, feeling 'friendless', isolated, but good thing I always remain myself to be grateful of getting a job here as life ain't so easy after you graduate from overseas. People will look at you, they will judge you, that'stingy rich gal' stick with us. Now I can prove myself that nothing is useless, when you push yourself to the limit to get your dream goal. I wanna be a global citizen, making a move start from Singapore, opening my gate to the world! Bismillah.

4. Despair

Related with the case No. 1, I was at the point when I see myself too bad. I didn't appreciate myself and eventually made it to the top now *at least for a successful fresh grad, Alhamdulillah*. I broke my love life, some people betrayed behind my back, but imbalanced: I got my new job in Singapore, I can afford to pay my own apartment rental fee + living cost in Singapore, I can save more from my salary. So, bad things always got paid back with good things, right?



From the City of Lion,

Bella Mazaya

Comments

Popular Posts