Life Goes On

I guess it's been so long, haven't got time to write up anything again or to even think about it. So many events occurred through the time. Since I went back to Indonesia from Leeds, I've been spending a half year doing internship in LOWE Indonesia, and another half year working as a junior art director in a local advertising agency. I am really grateful for everything, achieving my goals of life after graduation, being more independent than before (especially financially ;) ). Oh well, too many stories behind these moments let me explain in the next postings.

What about now? Yeah, it surprised me. I moved back to Singapore to work, as a Key Account Executive for client-side. My dream? Yes. Hard to achieve I believe? Yes. Now you're enjoying your time in the client-side? Yes, very.

About achieving dreams, I got many goals since I was a lil kid up till my uni years. I tried so hard, I fell so bad, I failed many times, but it doesn't make me stop to try try try and try. I keep on trying. That's my only recipe other than being closer to religion and God. I believe that going through hard storms, obstacles, makes you a better person. Which made me very confident and optimistic, being happy with everything I have. Grateful. Once again mentioned, grateful.We'll get what we want once we're being grateful, don't put on that saddy-chippy face again and just be happy :)

Where about? Back to Haji Lane, my fave spot back then when I was a Raffles student!

Singapore story:

My first job interview for Singapore -> June 2015 (in Indo)
Second interview -> August 2015 (in SG)
Job offer -> August 2015

Now what? I got my Employment Pass thanks to GOD!

And I'm really starting everything over again, back from scratch. Learn by doing. For EVERYTHING: career, social life, love life (ugh, this one really... hahaha)

Anyway, I got a new collaboration blog with a friend of mine who live in France:
http://bothworldsadventure.wordpress.com

Click and suscribe! Don't worry, I'll still post a lot of more 'private' things here ;) Ehehe!


Starting all over again

Yeah, being in a relationship is hard.
Maintaining friendship is hard.
Being mature, finding true friend is hard.
But I'll make it happen.
Dig the gold under the stack of dust.


With love,

Bella Mazaya trying to be more successful from 2016 onwards ;)

Comments

Popular Posts