New Chapter

New year, hope that we can realize our dreams this year. I'd love to find new opportunities, widen my mind and opening my heart for a further step of becoming a positive personality. Work hard and pray, you'll get what you want. Insyaallah.

For 6 months I've been living in Singapore, and now I'm going back to Jakarta for good. My study didn't really work out well there, I don't feel that I really belong to the school. BUT I REALLY LOVE MY FRIENDS THERE, WE FORMED A GOOD RING OF FRIENDSHIP. Maybe it's one of the reason why I still miss Singapore and my days there. Eventho this is also a form of failure, but it's not for me. Precious days, life lesson, new friendship. Now I gotta prove my parents that I can do well in my study and make a good income, LOL. Mannnn I love them. And well, I tried my best there. But the surrounding just create a big change to my life, that I should find another country to study. Travel. Yes, like usual I'm not allowed to stay here in Indo. Which is good :) So later on I can make a good working field for Indonesians. Amin wish us well! I believe that we can do well to bring this future generation to make Indonesia a better country with a more stabilized economy.

Comments

Popular Posts