October, welcome!

Uhyeah, finally changed the design of my blog, did some refreshment to keep it up-to-date and interesting to follow about! Gonna start my new college term next week, October, tomorrow (when I post this) :D

I'll have :
1. Portfolio 1
2. Publication Design
3. Independent Research

Wish me luck so I can finish my study at an ace speed, dont wanna wait longer to be a bachelor degree graduate :') These weeks have been taft for me, I really miss Indonesia man. Like I really miss it in a deep way! Especially Jakarta my uber beloved town everrr!!!

Ehm,I miss everyone there. Really. But thats ok at least I gotta learn how to control my emotion and stuff right? :(

October:
More friends are comin to the town for uni! Rock out guys :D We'll have so much fun here!






Xoxo,

Bella Mazaya



Comments

Popular Posts