Moments

Every moment is a precious moment, any pieces of your precious life :) I miss some moments with my friends, especially my old school mates. And I'm no more at school now, I'm in college. I'm kinda miss those past times when we played around the playground, basketball court, school band.. Hm. This is a true l o s t. 


I hope we would be able to meet up again, with the same atmosphere and people. But yea people change through times but whatever I miss you all my fellas ! Can't hide this true feeling of being apart from many of you. We can't repeat times, we made history together, but we can face the future with a bright smile and don't forget our history. We were friends, no no no. It's a wrong sentence. We still friends. Yes, we are !!


Now I'm busy with my college works, band stuff like usual and some creative projects. No time to arrange a reunion or what, but I will if this hectic stuff gets better. Yeppps. With many experiences I passed, lessons learned. I feel grateful to own best friends like you all, can't type all of the names here hehe :) Yeaaah so, I will be a better person from the person I was. All of you should change into a better one, kay? Er, wanna meet you all from the past times hiks. Can we take pictures together again? Hang out together? Share stories together? Like we were in the past? That would be lovely............... Veryy.


Bonus pictures from my trip to Singapore with my BTB friends in 2007 :') Miss the trip ! Singapore Culture Trip !







Comments

Popular Posts