Olay Girls Band Grand Final

Yesh! I'm back to write a good news to this blog. I just went for the three days training of Olay Girls Band Competition. And finally I'm selected to be one of the band member called "Girliez" haha :D There are eight members of the group which is a good number for Chinese wuhoo they are Vaby (Vocal 1), Eka (Vocal 2), Nila (Violist), Rachma (Keyboard/Piano), Bella (myself :p - Keyboard/Synthesizer), Tesya (Guitarist), Hana (bassist) and the last is my friend from Antero/Chiffon and Ramasinta Band yea she's Rine (drummer). Soon we gonna have the recording session and training from Olay as one of their brand ambassador. Weww superb.


Through this thing, automatically I'm not going to join my old artist management and label. So good bye good people, rock on do better :) I walked through hard times yees you know that. I hope this is a good new start for my music career so I can work on it way better. Also I'm making some new music projects. Just wait for the songs! I'm arranging my songs and also making new art stuff like usual hehehe. Kinda busy with multimedia stuff rite noww coz I'm in the fourth semester now. Trying to do my best for everything!


Yep, back to the thing. These are the photos from Olay Girls Band event held at La Codefin Kemang on 23th January 2011.








Comments

Popular Posts