I wanna feel the same atmo again

Music list for today:

- Boogie Down ( Al Jarreau)
- Especially For You (MYMP)
- Malam Biru (Sandy Shandoro)
- Wing of Words / OST Gundam (Chemistry)

Boogie down - get some spirit to fill your life and get some fun for it !

Especially for you - the true love, especially for you.. no we're back together I wanna show you my love is also true

Malam Biru - listen to me hey you :)

Wing of words - to remember those sweet memories and tryin to get the same atmosphere like how it was :))

I'm posting this via Lasalle's iMac, it's free time now because the teacher have to take a role as a photographer. Well kinda fun to have a mood to post somethin here again fellas :D I know being a 'moody' person isnt good at all and I'm tryin to change!

There are so many HOMEWORKS rite now and I'll try to done em' before the due date. And on Friday I have a plan to go out so I should do my homeworks to feel better, better and better........ To recharge my plain box. Yeah. Those annoying problems, just forget about those. I should think about my future and my next plans. Yeps I'm not an ambitious person but sure I want to make my dreams real. I'm not a weak gal so yeah lets rawks this life guys :D

Week 07, projects and mid-term. And week 15 is comin so soon, I almost done the 2nd Semester and I should feel better now here ya. I'll have 6 semesters at Lasalle and I want to make it into a 'perfecto' with the diploma certificate with me. Study hard, work hard! It will be fun! Oh well not only about college stuff..... Also with band stuff, personal projects, fellas and personal plans. Keep them in balance so no one is going to fall rite? I hate the old me with the nutty teardrops, nodded for everything and everythinggg, dropped into a dark world and condition. Oh gosh never never and never again!!!!!! I promise myself.

--------------------------A cup of tea --------------------------

Almost 100%. What? Yea to forget that dumb ass. Sorry for calling you dumb ass but in this case you are. Hey I'm not an accessory and I won't fall into yours if you're not falling for me first. When it comes for the real feeling you left me with those memories, sticked on my head. They used to. Not anymore. You deserve it to get a newbie in your life, you DESERVE it. Yes you really are. But please don't put your smile now because you'll feel bad for this. For now you could laugh everytime I post somethin on my Twitter or blog about us. About how we used to be that close. And how fake our rltshp is. FAKE. Yes it's FAKE. You never want to meet me because you only pay ur attention to that one. If I realize about this I'll leave you sooner. No sadness :) I'm happy now, especially when we're not together anymore. Hahaha. Yeah destiny. God will give the best one for a KIND person. Not you. Hehe sorry :) But it's just true. You don't realize about this because your personal box is too complicated with her. Lol.
Btw thnks for EVERYTHING. Take it, I won't be back for a bad thing. Remember!

News

I'm, goin to fresh up my blog so you'll see the changes soon, I'll post music, book, movie, computer and design review here. And various kind of tips. Hehe just wait. And I'll make an online shop only for you my rawks fellas. 


Comments

Popular Posts