Finding out the truth

Assalamualaikum,



I almost done with my IGCSE! Fuhh finally I can take a deep breath now. I'm free to do the activities that I've been wanted but stopped by the exams. Such as sport clubs, photography and cinematography projects, band still half-and-a-half, and another things like courses, etc. I can't arrange my schedule and it was full back to the past. But now I got the freedom to feel and enjoy the vibe of Jakarta through my college life. Wihyyyy :D


Well, I posted many things about my problems. Sorry for my negative perspective :( I won't do that anymore because I take time to really really appreciate  this life. Together with the people I love. ONLY with the people that I LOVE. I learned much from my past experiences. I've been through those hard times and there are many things that keeps goin on till now but I won't get rid of them :) We as a human should be grateful to Allah, The Only God. So whatever is happening we should keep smiling, give your best smile guys for this life :D And I love the fact that I found out the truth about this person after two or three weeks.. Mysteriousou.... Lols Im kinda ill-feel for this guy now. The fact that this guy never like me since the first time, maybe only for just a fun experience, using a girl to rebound the feeling. Huh I don't like the way. Just be honest from the first and we could be good friend. Right? Before we met the space was actually filled with dreams and hopes to get along with her, and not me. I don't now anything and the one who run out for this is you so I'm okay :p HAHA. Satisfied enough! Errr good luck for the new one.... Gross you know, it's a disgusting thing. Yeppps, a bunch of hates and lies. But you never tell me how rude you are. And you can't use me for one of your substitutes. Yeahh coz I know everything that urself even never expect me to know about that. And I know who's the person that you want. You'll feel bad. Believe me.


Okay back to my next plan, I'm making a new community now for the youngsters, do you like photography, cinematography, music, fashion and environment? And this is the right community for you guys. I'll post the online advertising soon. I want to make this community into a serious one to make us to have our own dreams, goals, achievements, new friends, and all other advantages by joining this community. We'll share knowledge to each other. I wanna share somethin as currently I'm studying at Lasalle College International Jakarta (branch from Canada), major of Computer Graphic & Multimedia. That's why I wanna gather you guys together to make positive activities. The detail is coming soon and also the website! Wait for it :D


Waalaikumsalam  


Regards,
Bella
(is it too formal? lol haha) 

Comments

Popular Posts