A Strong Girl Like Me

Yes, I broke up. But enough that's not the end of the world rite? I must get over it life must go on. I'm able to survive by myself here, finding out the truth in you. I'm really okay. This time I don't want to be wrong, I'll be honest to my feeling, and to myself. Future is not predictable. People can change as time goes by.... So let's just see and wait :)


True love won't run away if that's the destiny for us to be together we'll be together again. Or if it's not, I really deserve another man. Rite?


So I'm not sad, I'm not goin to cry. I'm goin to struggle in this life obstacle, it'll never be very smooth like you think. Maybe the result of this is just unexpectedly amazed you, surprised you, and you'll be happier as ever? Yeah. This is so true. Well, I want to keep my life in the line in a positive way, start somethin new. If   
we are meant to be together who knows anyway? So for now just let everythin flow in it's way.


No sad. No blue. No tears. No ice cream. No depressed or frustrated. 


- Bella, Love You All -
         xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts