Glory To The Glory

Oh my, you're such the sunshine of my life. I closed my eyes then I open them again. And I realized that I almost get to the point that we're heading to. Back to the happiness. Blooming inside. Well, life is so magically beautiful so better we forget all the bad things and take the positive side of it. Alrite?
Put a smile whateva is happening :)


I'm feeling so happier rite now, what a feeling! And I know that we can get all the things, the goals, the dreams that we're trying to make them real, we should try the best. As long as it's positive no one's have the right to stop our wishes. Don't we? Hm so magically amazing.


Gotta catch up the IGCSE materials and assignments from Lasalle College.............wuuuuff. Feelin kinda tired but it's worth it. Two years in college and I'm also doing my music projects (bands, ettc). I'm feeling lucky we should be very thankful to the God, Allah, gave us everythin tht we wants! Thanks God :D


- Bella xoxo - 


:) Mood picture of the day - Credit goes to Charuca :)

Comments

Popular Posts