Let Me Shine On You

Postin again.... yeah!

What happened yesterday::
- Well my Mom again! She forced me to join a music course which is so BAD. I know some of the guys there and I've been hurt. Deeply. It reminds me all the things in the past. Okay people, I know Im not so good in music. And Im not so PRO. But please, do respect me as a person, who wanna catch her dream to be a good person and improve her skill. They made a wrong judgement of me. Too many barriers in my music life if you know huh..................


Solution::
- Dont be scared. I should be strong and defeat them in a nice way. Keep practicing, dont be lazy, just love myself whatever I am, try try try try try to be better and better !! PRAY.


Today::
- Someone just confess his love to one of my bestieee. Hmmm she's lucky! But I think she should know more about this guy cos they havent meet. And his gf cant let him go even though he doesnt like her anymore. Okay this is way to confusing! Love love love......... NEVER STOP TO LOVE <3 <3


Btw, when will I get the status? Haha we never know maybe soon I hope ;p Amin.

Comments

Popular Posts