Who Am I ?

Erm.... Dont really know how to explain but I'll try, haha. Yeap. Today I did a performance, live, for Indosiar TV channel. I met my arranger, Baron. He's amazing with his roooock style and also his mates [Baron Soulmates]. The MCs are Ivan Gunawan, Eko Patrio and Ruben Onsu. What a nice show haha.

And my band apelG covered up with yellow-black theme, so bright and kool.. Just see the pics :D Many things that I wanna tell u all but really I cant haha.

I dont think so that I have best friends now. They're gone! So fast lol ;p Just changed by time over time but it could turn everything into the darkest part. And I dont want it to happen but it just happened. Some of em' are my enemies now, but I just dont wanna call em' as my enemy. Maybe better 'frenemy' what a hellish word haha.

I miss my old friends, my old life and eveythin. But I cant change the time. And now what I should take care of is my f u t u r e. Really, my FUTURE !

Comments

Popular Posts