Mind Trip 1

Cuddled up underneath my super warm brown coat, on my way from London to Edinburgh via train, crazy winter combined with bright sunray that entered through the window of my seat, feeling excited, and I eventually fell asleep while imagining the future. I owned the best smile ever, one day before the year of 2014.

I thought that I found what I want, I thought that he was the right guy, I thought my life will be easier once I graduate and will easily find a decent job. But yeah I was kinda wrong, although everything seems very easy after then.

London to Edinburgh


And now here I am, back in Singapore, starting a new career life reaching out to the top. A friend said I'm living my life on the top of its cherie. Ugh well I can't really say that but I'm truly happy for what I have right now. I'm glad I learned to let go. I'm glad I learned to be independent. I'm glad I learned to be a hard-working girl. I'm glad I learned how to respect people and being respected.

Despite of the never ending anxiety I faced before.

Guess, the life I have now leads me to a better future in hand with the right people. So whenever you feel mellow of what you can't receive, feel lucky because God doesn't stop you, doesn't limit you to have the better things that you actually deserved. The main thing to feel happy in life is to feel #lucky!

#np "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk


Comments

Popular Posts