November 2014

And here I am, back to the blog!

It's been quiet a while, being away from Blogger life. Excuse me, I'm trying to settle with everything back in Jakarta. Trying to find the ways to reach my goals for 2015, Bismillah. What I wanna do:

1. Be back abroad
2. Get a good job, make my parents happy
3. Be a source of happiness
4. Back to music life
5. Great love life

It's my third month in Indonesia and I'm kind of missing Leeds :") Well, a place that you can never forget, the place that you can never be 'not-moving-on'. I miss the weather, I miss the food (surprisingly!), I miss my uni, I miss my friends, I miss the life, ugh. Another emotional moment of my life since SG-Indo-Leeds. 

But I'm glad that I'm surrounded by the people I love. A strong kind of support that I believe would bring me into another success soon, Insyaallah. Umm, I feel so lucky right now. Seriously. I don't regret anything, I'm satisfied enough for my achievements up until now. Because I know I don't gain success in a second, but through a series of episodes :) Yeah, as you all also does ;)




Comments

Popular Posts