Yes I Write

Something that I do to let go of my problems? And to calm me down? Yes I write.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I travel to gain inspiration. ( find me on this pic ;) ) - Shin-o-kubo, Tokyo, December 2012



Over the past few years, I had enough struggling with weird life obstacles. Here and there. I learned, a lot. But I managed to pass all problems with a big smile at the end. Alhamdullilah. :)

My personal habit since I was a kiddo, I love to write. I write anywhere.

- Wood pencil + notebook
- iPad (note)
- MacBook (Microsoft Word, Writeroom, Blogger)

Yeah but writing is very useful to improve your 'blabah' skill and you have to use this secret weapon to tackle all the problems that overcome. Good. This year is 2013 and still counting, I got some projects to be done this year. One on my list is, a book.

YES, A BOOK.

I want to finish my novel. I've never finish any of my stories. Always ended up not satisfied with the result and throw away the papers, ripped them all, make a new one. Sadly, yes. So I have to finish this project based on my real life lessons. Bismillah.

So, keep writing! Let people judge, but be yourself when you write. Write all things that sucka in your mind. Really. Just be honest when you write.


Best regards,

Bella Mazaya who loves writing very much.

Comments

Popular Posts