Japan Trip (Part 1)

( Kak Gilang, Me, Mom, Sandra)


I went to japan, finally!! Yay MY FAVOURITE COUNTRY EVER :) Alhamdullilah I got a chance to visit Japan in December 2012. I just went to Tokyo and Kyoto, because of the limited time that I have (gotta go back to pack in Singapore). 

SG - KL

Mom and Sandra came to Singapore to pick me up, then we continue our flight with AirAsia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. AirAsia is a Malaysian-owned airline, so we have to transit at Malaysia for a long flight. Got our visa checked, and a staff asked my mom what we're goin to do at Japan. Looking through our passports clearly and acted weird. Err... Well, found out that we look 'suspicious' because of our 3 years visa LOL. Yea lucky us, I got my Japan multiple visa :D

KL - HND

Yoooohoo! Japan here we come :) It's a 10 hours long flight from Malaysia to get to Japan. Then we arrived at Haneda Airport, Tokyo, Japan. The airplane got some kind of big turbulence and it's kind of scary somehow.. Yeah whatsoever. Alhamdullilah we're safe!

We decided to stay at the airport for the night and we planned to catch the earliest train in the morning. Yup, a good tip for those of you who arrive at night time rather than spending money on taxi. THEY ARE EXPENSIVE. Avoid taxi in Japan if you don't really need it. Remember :)
Asked some staffs about the train map and etc. They got 4 major lines in Tokyo, kinda complicated but I'm sure you'll get used to it once you go to Tokyo.


Comments

Popular Posts