Calm Down, It's A Challenge

Back with my new post :)

Yes, "Calm down, it's a challenge". Now I'm having my two weeks holiday and still having a weird problemo with many people. But well I dont really care, what I care is the way to fix my heart and take a smart step into this. I'm on my process to make a great design brand called 'Roux!'. And I'm on my process too to make some new songs with the music arrangement. I'm taking a big part into these whole things and I just can't get over of lack in scheduling. While I'm also having my break time from my college, stressful months -.-

I know that I'm able to take care of everything and I don't wanna brag over the same stuff again and again. Err this is just the way to fix my heart and to fix the hearts of many people. They've got theirs hurt and mislead. Now the only answer of this question is only you and your heart where you can listen to your very very deepest heart and soul.

Xoxo,

Bella Mazaya

Comments

Popular Posts