Exhale & Inhale

Back with my new post, yeah well finally! I got a right time to type this post and to share something more about.. Hm well just a random whats-in-my-thought-writing but I'm sure that this post is a nice one :)


There are times in your life when you're starting to feeling down, and kinda feeling lost.. I know that. Well, is it really matter to talk about that? Yes. It gonna affect your perspective of life, your way to reach your goals. There is no such a perfect person in this world, angelic-hearted, super kind, royal, best friend, uh no.... Maybe yes in 'fairy-tale'. Yep in my childhood I passed through many rude years, when I was blamed for everything and got hurt. But I just didn't care and I made friends with some nice guys :) Thanks God Alhamdullilah. And few days ago I heard people talking bad about me and they're close with me. Am I feeling right? Actually it was kinda hurt and Im being this sensitive girl. Yeah girl's nature.. LOL. But why do I should care anyway? You're the one who control your life and you can differentiate between which one is right and which one is not. You're also the one who should take care of your emotion control and how to express them out. I'm getting used to it. So are you feeling blue? I bet you shouldn't feel it more. Rock on, Allah is always with you. Stay cool, chill, and try your best :) 


No word such as : Give up, surrender 
(I dont like those words!)


WARATTE NE :D 
(Smile!)


Bella S.M

Comments

Popular Posts