Is it just me?

Here we come to hear my new story :) Happy Ramadhan Month for everyone, enjoy the beauty of Ramadhan and have a good fasting for sure! Loveee this.


Right now I entered the 6th semester at Lasalle and I hope Im goin to enjoy this semester with frkin a bunch of works, cos we're concentrating for the final projects. Phfew lucky me, mom allowed me to take 3 subjects to less the stress lol :p


And I got some new stuffs right here right now, and planned it out. Alhamdullilah, thanks to Allah! I believe that I could make these dreams comes true in some close steps insyaallah. I fixed some troubles that had ruined everything whether inside or out. Yeah, kinda pathetic. But Im not gonna let it goes deeper so I made the boundaries to every things comes around. I've prepared myself and 'the team' (my best friends :) ) to continue this musical journey to a better step, and better environment. I've been missing playin my tunes without any troublematica stuffs, it was clear and beautiful. Well, I wasnt myself in some previous times. And let this be a lesson for me, to be careful of taking steps and putting a trust on someone. It would be a wonderful thing to get the rewards after passing somethin really bad with a cold mind. No rush at all!!


Insyaallah, they will find out everything and the truth that was different. Im being blamed, Im being betrayed, is it just m Mazaya e? Or you are too fellas? I know everyone goin through this phase of life.


Have a good time with 'good friends only', let those junks behind. You just be yourself ! :D


Xoxo,


Bella

Comments

Popular Posts