Sunday Breeze

It have been a lil bit long time since the last time I post somethin here. Sorry for my lateness, I've been too busy around these months and couldn't create a thing. But now I'm back with my post and I wish I can handle my time more properly now. :D Yeah !

Last week I went to a nice coolish cafe called Nuzzy's which is located at Alam Sutera, and we tried Opa's (Grandpa) new Alphard car ! Yay, it feels so good to goin round and round with this car. Yeay ya all know who much does the car cost... Lol, freakin expensive. Someday I wanna afford somethin like that for my parents :D And we continue to the main story, we went to Flavour Bliss where they have some cool-yow-kachink restaurants and cafes! It's really worth the 'long' journey. Haaha. I found out about Nuzzy's from Gogirl Magazine and it's a right time to try it. So me, my sist, my mom and my opa went there to try their crazy food. Ohmy, it's just so delicato ! This is the fact, I tried to have a diet on that week but I wouldn't give more step from Nuzzy's. It's too good -,-

We tried a pasta with melted cheese and minced beef, called Canneloni. Haha. And also the great dory chicken fettucini (Grandpa's) and mine is a crepe with beef, sausage, veggie toppings. Man, it's way so good ! You should try yourself ! And I ordered vanilla milkshake, yey love it :D

Nuzzy’s Creperies & Resto
Flavor Bliss Extension #21
Alam Sutera – Serpong, Tangerang
RSVP : 021 9398 8201














Comments

Popular Posts