Welcoming 2011, Better Year ! :D

Finally, here we come to the end part of December which is close to 2011, NEW YEAR! I'm goin to post more and customize this blog WAY BETTER than now :) Just wait!!

Many things happened in this two months, while I'm not posting anything yet here cos I'm too tired and I tried to concentrate more on my college well yeah the 4th Semester. Right now I'm learning multimedia where things are getting more complicated and hard. Anyway, I just won a competition held by Olay skIN Care! It's called "Olay Girls Band Competition" and I'm choosen as a keyboardist from Jakarta. The final will be held next month, on January 2011. So mixed up! Ramasinta, my personal band project still making arrangements for our new songs. And the other band, Popcorn, has got a video clip and will be aired on TV very soon. Check it out! I'm concerning on my band stuff and don't forget I'm also involved with the other two bands -,- auuch so many music stuff, I know that and I'm responsible of it! There are two more bands, focused on jazz, Jubilation Project and Antero (the old name, still searching for a new name whether Chiffon or Calibra? What do you think? Erm).

And hey happy holiday! So many assignments to do during this holiday! Wish me luck, I'm using new softwares and trying to make a good one. Multimedia is so freaking 'HOT' that is why I should put more eyes on it!

Well see ya again soon my lovey duffey blog, thankiess!

Comments

Popular Posts