Welcome back!

Ahyay! I'm back to post somethin to my blog finally :D I made a lil change to the blog, do you like it? But wait for more surprise from my blog. I need time because now I'm very busy to do my college assignments and band stuff like usual. But as long as we enjoy our routines it's still okay, rite? Yeah we should enjoy everything that we do or that would be a mess if you don't. 


This is my mid-term project for the class 'Typography 2' and yes I like it. We should make a poster based on the font we like, called with typographic poster. 




Soon I'll take one level higher to the 4th Semester of college. It sounds fun, why? Because it just feels that I'll be moved to another major. Actually it's not but now I'm studying the Computer Graphic Multimedia major. We are taught about photography, graphic design, computer graphic and also multimedia. What a complete major :D But I really need to study hard! Haha. 


Ohyeah and I learnt many things since I used my Ied Mubarak's money to buy this expensive-but-worth-it book called "Layout Workbook" by Kristin Cullen (Rockport) from Kinokuniya. You should check the book! All stuff you need to be a graphic designer, summarized into this interesting design book. This is not a promotion, but I really like the book A LOT! Thanks for helping me for my study :D



Yesh I guess it's enough for this post. Check out my Twitter for more updates! Ahyay say ahyay! :D

Bella Mazaya
xoxo




  

Comments

Popular Posts