Projects, The Way To Mid-Term !

Oh heyyy yaaa mid-term from Lasalle College is comin soon. This is my first semester at lasalle and I hope I could gain a good score. Revenge -_____________-

My IGCSE score is soooo soooooooo bad. And it's rlly shocking! Two subjects below C, I felt so stupid last nite when I received the result. But I still have a chance to make it better in the May session I hope so :) Please pray for me guys!

Between projects from lasalle, study materials, igcse and band I must collaborate them into a good time cycling. Or I'll be failed for everything. Im concernin about all of that stuff now so I must get ready and ready for some sleepless nights. Goshhh, recording, igcse, lasalle, hangouts, personal project...... Kinda bad but actually it's not that bad if Im brave to take all of these challenges! Yay.
And also I must care about my social life, which is not to be forgotten bcos I rlly need them all to support my life and the first one my God, only God, Allah. :D

Bismillahhirahmannirahim and take a further step to enjoy and develop your life guuuys. I know that we can as the new young generatioin of the world.

Prevent global warming, keep smiling :)



my new project, MONKEYSTREET, is comin onto your way :D

Comments

Popular Posts