Life So Good......

Yeah late postin sorry, haha. Last week I went to my aunt's bday party and it was fun. I met my cousins and new friends from British Int'l School and Raffles (RICS). Located at Ganesha Restaurant, Kemang. And wow it was shocking. There was a performance by two belly dancers in 'RAMADHAN'. Hm, so not polite but yeah... Lolx. I get used to stuff like tht. Hahaha.



Left to right: Lala, Aunt Tetty, me lolx, Ine or Inggrid or what (sorry lil bit forget), Mariana, Rizki, Rizki's gf .. Anggie I think haha


Last week I went to pim with my fellas and here I posted the pic which you can see at the bottom. Um yeah and about today..... I went to bintaro my hometown yay :) But unlucky, there's no one in my bintaro house and it was locked. So me, opi and thasya went to keita's house to play and for thasya's private reasons to meet keita's brother aw aw. Thats riteeee.....

Actually Im lil bit curious bout someone in bintaro but I cant meet this person today. Well, I'll continue to try to meet the person after lebaran. So I could bring more money and 
we can eat [coz we're not fasting anymore hihi].

Err there's someone. He likes me but I dnt like him. He text me like alllll the time. I know 
but please I feel kinda annoyed with that. I only meet him once, he's a friend and an ex of my friend. Coincidence. He got interested with me and yeah thats how it goes like this. Haha. 

Conclusion: guys pray for me please so I'll get someone nice and honest.. Im so curious bout who's the lucky guy of mine hahaha coz now Im in the mood, honestlyyyy. Uh yay show my abilities as an ordinary girl. Im not good at math but Im good at p.e, languages, IT and music. Thats how it works. Yaaaaay super yaaaaay..........!



Comments

Popular Posts